Sunday, September 02, 2007

Good Morning Ouch!



Just what you want to wake up to... I don't think so.

As we woke Saturday morning Millissa told me "I think someone hit your car?" Sure enough someone had hit the poor, defenseless Honda Civic during the night. After Orem's finest stopped by and a little paper work was filled out. I went to the Honda Dealership and picked up some fasteners and patched up the old girl. She does have some bumps and white paint scratches, but she'll live. No note, no nothing...

6 comments:

Carolyn Hansen said...

So sad! Definitely NOT the way you want to start the day!

Anonymous said...

Ok it was me, I did it when I was visiting Gramma!

Anonymous said...

That really stinks. I totally believe it was Shauna, she seems like the hit and run type.

Anonymous said...

I agree it was definitely Shauna. She has always been a terrible driver and I heard that she detests Japanese made cars. No, seriously--

Jason

. said...

I knew it!

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.