Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sundance Film Festival 09


We had a great time up at the film festival, thanks to Buddy and Sam. They have been telling us we needed to go to at least one show... that's gone on for years. Well, this year they were working at the box office. (as they have in years past) They got Millissa tickets for her birthday. After the movie we spent the night walking the streets of Park City. There were no stars out, mostly people walking from party to party. It was a great experience, and we had a lot of fun.

the movie we saw:
BRIEF INTERVIEWS WITH HIDEOUS MEN
Screenwriter: John Krasinski (Jim from The Office)

8 comments:

Brittany said...

You guys are spoiled! How fun!

Mary said...

Yes, but was the movie any good?

Carrie said...

I am jealous! I've always wanted to go to a movie at the festival. I like your pick!

nataliejustin said...

Where are the other photos? I'm glad you had a good time!

. said...

what other photos?

goodfoodgirl said...

so fun... i'm glad you had a good time. we did end up catching the last film at the egyptian... it was chris rock's documentary, 'good hair' i would recommend it. did you see 'jim??'

Happy-Hardings said...

That sounds like it would be fun. You have the cutest kids ever, I can't get over how beautiful those pictures of them are in the field.

nataliejustin said...

the ones Millissa sent me on my phone