Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rock'n

We spent Valentines Day with the Hendersons, they live in Elk Ridge, they have one of best views of Utah county. Anyway, we spent the night eating and listening to all the kids play. We got the band together and rocked out with Guitar Hero and Rockband. I forgot our camera so Natalie captured us playing. I think all she really wanted was to catch Millissa singing... she did. We had a great night, thanks Natalie and Justin.

Song of choice
Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi





6 comments:

nataliejustin said...

That was seriously the funnest night I've had in a long time! We need to do it more often, you are welcome anytime, we love you guys. I'm gonna practice for next time and maybe justin wont be crippled! Millissa you rock the party that rocks the party! and Garrit you rule!

Carrie said...

Oh Millissa! I miss you so much!

. said...

Why does it look like I'm wearing a bear costume? Uhh weird.....

Paul N Ray said...

I guess we are going to have to get the mic and the drums for GH. Would love to see Millissa rocking to good old Bon Jovi. lol. looks like a lot of fun.

Chels Grubbs said...

hahahaha oh why do I think I have the funniest family around? I seriously laughed out loud about the bear costume comment, like 9 year old in church laugh. Don't judge. Tim already did.

Janet said...

I really enjoyed this post - you always seem somewhat reserved so it's fun to see you getting into it. You are so cute & have always been a great friend to Nat