Monday, June 12, 2006

Grandma's Big 86!

Here are some photos of the activities over the weekend. Unfortunately I didn't get to shoot everything. Like the Farmers Market. Millissa, Elle, Saige, Grandpa, Ray and myself went to check out the Farmers Market in downtown Salt Lake City. There were a tone of things to look at and eat. We had lunch at an Italian deli called Caputos. We then came home and went swimming, the pool was so crowded that we only stade for a half hour.


Grandma's 86!
Grandmas birthday, her 87th birthday was celebrated at Paul and Shawna new house. It was a tipical birthday. We ate and gave grandma a present (money). Uncle Merrill, Pete and me sat out side trying to catch some lightening on film. It was raining very hard off and on. I tried my best, this was what I got.

No comments: