Thursday, June 01, 2006

June 1st - it's getting warmer

Only one more day of school left for Elle. I dropped her off today and all I could do is think how big she is getting.

Jen Johnson (Ryan's wife) had a suprise baby shower last night at Chili's. Everyone was there to eat and have fun. All the guys sat at mom's house and talked. Mostly about teeth, Ryan's friend Darin is a dentist.

My handicap is still a firm 14.8. I just entered my scores from our Mesquite trip. I don't think they will do anything to it. But, you have to enter each and every score to make it count. I'm hoping my new Mizuno MX-900's Irons and MX-500 driver will do the trick. Like I have heard on the course. If you can't play good, at least look good.


I hit 2 buckets of balls today for lunch. I don't get golf. What a dumb sport. But, it pays the bills. And we get to meet cool people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»