Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day


I have to tell all the loyal "Johnson Report" fans about my wife. I have the best wife in the whole world! Many of you have met her. Millissa is her name for those that don't know her. And there might be a photo or two here of her.

She gave me the BEST Valentines Day present today. If the thought is what counts, she hit it smack dab on the head. I have told her years there's a song that Led Zeppelin did called Thank You. Every time I play it or hear it, it reminds me of her. (I know, sort of cheesy)

She bought an old record (vinyl, for you generation Y's out there, heck that's old for me) from some guy back east off ebay. It's the album that contains this song, Thank You. She framed the album and with it was a card. Thanking me for varies things.

I love the words of my boss when he said "We all married up." This is very true. I certainly did marry up. So Millissa, I thank YOU for almost 14 years of happiness.


LED ZEPPELIN
"Thank You"


If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

Kind woman, I give you my all, Kind woman, nothing more.

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by.
My love is strong, with you there is no wrong,
together we shall go until we die. My, my, my.
An inspiration is what you are to me, inspiration, look... see.

And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles,
Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one.
Happiness, no more be sad, happiness....I'm glad.
If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

4 comments:

Carolyn Hansen said...

Awwwww, that is the sweetest thing I've heard today. She certainly did hit the nail on the head.

Jen B. said...

ok, after i wiped my tears i had to tell you both how sweet you are and you put all of us lame-o's to shame!!!!!!
Happy V-DAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you could be so sappy, you big softy, that is cute!

Angela

Brittany said...

Hey Millisa gave me this address so that we can view each others blogs!! Woohoo!! Happy day! What a great wife you have and I am proud to be her cousin! Check ours out too!