Monday, June 30, 2008

8 Things

Thanks to Natalie I have been Tagged. I guess I am the only "male" blogger in this little circle here... I wasn't going to do this, but Millissa said I had to. 8 things are a lot so I went with what I had.

8 Things I have passion for
• Millissa (of course, I wouldn't be allowed in the house if she was not #1)
• My 2 beautiful, smart girls (Elles and Saige)
• Family - Extended
• My Job, both at Fairways and Teaching
• My Health

8 things to do before I die
• Get through this day

8 things I say a lot
• What? (mostly to Millissa. She talks real quite.)
• I don't care, what do you want for dinner.
• Saige sit down on your chair!
• Elle and Saige, eat your food!
• Put on your pajamas
• I'll be home in 20 minutes
• Make Sense? (students)

8 books I have read
• All the Great Brain books (in 5th grade)
• What are books?

8 movies I have seen 8 times
Now you're talking!
• Dumb & Dumber
• Better off Dead
• Vacation... all of them
• Man from Snowy River
• Flash Gordon (classic)
• Caddy Shack
• Tin Cup
• Back To The Future - All Three
• Mr. Mom - 210, 220 whatever it takes...
• And many more...

8 People to invite to do this
If you read this consider yourself TAGGED!

6 comments:

nataliejustin said...

You rock! I am so glad you did it! You are awesome! You in a weird sort of way just made my day!

Anonymous said...

I loved it!!

Mom

MELANIE said...

Good Job! You are just as good as a girl blogger :) Flash Gordon rocks!

. said...

"just as good as a girl blogger"

Melanie - I don't really know how to take that?

And yes, Flash Gordon does rock...

MELANIE said...

i just wanted you to feel welcome with the circle of girls :) you (and flash gordon) rock and are blogtastic. condorman rocks too. tell me you love him....

. said...

Condorman? YES! True 80's!