Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lehi Life

Ok, so it's been almost 2 1/2 weeks since we have moved in. How did we get so much junk? Millissa is working so hard on trying to get things put away. I got (my part) the garage all cleaned out... I guess it helped when that was your job growing up.

Saige and Elle try to play outside. It's sort of hard with new grass. They have been dumping water on it non stop to get some of the dead stuff back, it's like a swamp.

Lehi Life:
We are far enough away to enjoy the "residential" life. But not too far just in case we need something like Milk. I haven't seen a tractor driving down the road in some time and are a lot. Everyone here has some sort of "toy". By that I mean 4-wheelers and motorcycles. Millissa saw a guy walking in the super market with spurs on. It was business as usual for him. I guess that's the way they roll here in Lehi. Funny how 20 miles can change things.

Oh, and I don't know if you know this... Footloose was filmed here. Every time we pass Lehi Roller Mills we point that out.

7 comments:

Angela and Tyler said...

Hey I don't have any spurs, where do they sell those so I can get some?

. said...

reams, walmart and pretty much any convenient store...

nataliejustin said...

Just so you know Footloose was also filmed here, in the Salem/Payson area. So we are all equally cool! As for the spurs I thought I lived in hick country and I have never seen any outside a rodeo. Oh, and if really want to do your part to fit in I know a great place where you can buy some toys! and tell your neighbors so they can fit in too! We dont want anyone left out!

Carolyn Hansen said...

We can't wait to see your new digs. See you on July 2nd!

MELANIE said...

did you say housewarming party?

Brittany said...

Yeah more Lehiers.....new word....so good to see you last Sat. Thanks for sitting in the heat!

Brittany said...

Oh and now that you live close we might have an excuse to do dinner or something!