Monday, August 25, 2008

School & Soccer

Well 5th grade and preschool is in full swing. Elle started in a new school this year, Meadow Elementary. I hear the principal is the best in Alpine School District. Saige is in the Little Scholars preschool this year. Both are glad this summer is over. I have never seen two girls so excited to go to school.

Elle has a great soccer team this year. Hope to get more photos this year since I am not coaching. She has several friends that are also in her class at school.


While Elle plays Saige found a drinking fountain.



The Official school shirt... Typo?





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, a typo, but we did send them all back and reprint them--I mean what educational facility would keep those? Elle's doing a great job at Meadow--fabulous student! Pictures of her were great (not so sure about Gramma)
Mom

Jen B. said...

OMG!!! I can't believe how big your girls are!!! Has it been that long ??? Saige looks so cute posing!:)

. said...

It has, where has the time gone. Hard when there are 8 cities between us.

nataliejustin said...

I knew you should of moved to Salem, all of our shirts are spelled correctly. Do they teach out of the red neck dictionary in that end of the county? :)

. said...

Ouch!

nataliejustin said...

You know I am just teasing (not about moving to Salem but whats done is done) :)