Thursday, March 20, 2008

Collective Soul


Funny thing happened today. (flash back to February) We had been trying to go see Collective Soul out in Wendover at the end of the month. Tickets went on sale, long story short, the Peppermill has a lousy "buy online site" so we missed out on that concert. We were really bummed. They are one of my favorite bands to see live and not to mention I have ALL their albums. Just a great band all together.

(present day) My boss called me in and asked if I wanted to go see them play tonight. He had 2 extra tickets that he let us use! Novell brought them in to play for all their "geeks". (I hope that doesn't offend anyone) The concert was awesome! They played all their hits and more.

Gotta give props to the Gambles and the Dodsons for the tickets and a good time.

For the record I am a Mac guy 100%. But Novell knows how to rock!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Rock on!

Hi Melissa,
I was just curious if you received my thank you note from the baby shower forever ago? I didn't know that you guys moved.

Jen B. said...

Hey Mike and I were going to go to that, but I had a hair appointment, Hope you had a great time!!!!

. said...

Hair OR Collective Soul

Jen you disappoint me.

Brittany said...

I love that band too! I saw them in High School!