Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008

With Easter comes eggs, candy and most of all the DRESS. Saige had a hard time this Easter. She got her dress a month before the actual date. I guess there's this Easter taboo about the dress being worn before that Sunday. Oh no, you can't wear it until Easter. Not a day before. Not even try it on. In fact don't even look at it!

So for the past month we have had a grand time telling a little 3 year old that the dress could not be worn. Each day she would look at it and ask, "can I wear it?" there were always a couple of "please mommy, please?" Finally she got to wear it. She danced around the house like a princess. No doubt singing the entire time.






We painted eggs the night before at 10:30 (as usual) The girls put their hair up in curlers to make them that much cuter.

9 comments:

Jen B. said...

Looks like fun! Saige can even dance on her toes, I love it!!!:)

nataliejustin said...

Your girls are so pretty and Saige is so funny. By the way fancy eggs, we always do them the night before Easter as well but they are dropped in color usually cracked and thats it. I'm impressed they were pretty.

Brooke said...

good dance techniques! Very cute! Happy Easter. By the way Travis is awesome at photography! I love his pics.

Carolyn Hansen said...

Those girls are adorable! Infact, they are so cute I think you should have a few more.

. said...

Couldn't agree with you more. Just have to get Garrit on board.
-Millissa-

. said...

I'm done...

. said...

I'm done...

nataliejustin said...

Done doing what? I dont think I ever saw you with a big bellie. well a pregnant bellie at least. You got to keep up pal, your down by 2. And you guys make such cute babies you really should have at least 10 more. And I was just teasing about the bellie thing you know your a fox.

. said...

That's awesome.-Millissa-