Saturday, March 15, 2008

Elle & Wasatch County



1st Place for Originality!!!!

The fourth grade at Cherry Hill had their Utah County Fair. (I guess that's what you call it) More like a - find out as much information about the county you chose and make a display.
Elle chose Wasatch County. She did a great job at her display. Mom helped out a little... ok, more like a lot. Give it up to all the Moms. But, Elle put everything together. I got to judge them on a number of things. I do have to say that Elle new her stuff when it came down to it.

2 comments:

nataliejustin said...

Horray for moms and homework! I might be mistaken but I thought I was done with school. It looks great, good job Elle and I noticed at Paiges birthday that you have the most awesome hair just like your mom. Go 4th grade! love nat

Carolyn Hansen said...

Nice job Elle! We'll have to have you teach us the basics when we visit this summer.