Friday, July 18, 2008

Jonny Lang



There's one thing you need to know about Millissa, it's that Jonny Lang is one of her favorites. I'll admit, the guy is awesome! He has his own style of blues. From his amazing guitar talent to his vocals... If you don't know of him, check him out.

We saw that he was coming to the Red Butte Gardens, in Salt Lake. Millissa said she would do anything to see him in concert. We got to see him last year in Grand Junction, CO. with Carrie and Dustin at Rock Jam. Red Butte is a small venue so it was packed with fans.

It was a great concert in a great setting.




SWIMMING
Here are a couple shots of Elle and Saige having fun at the Henderson's pool for Drew's birthday. Saige didn't want to sink hence the life jacket and tube.

5 comments:

. said...

I LOVE YOU JONNY!!! Millissa

. said...

See, I told you.

Jen B. said...

LOL! I love that saige is so protected!! You can never be to safe! :)

Brooke said...

So what did Millissa have to do to go see this concert?

MELANIE said...

I remember when you went to the Grand Junction concert. And I'll say now what I said to you then, "Jonny Who?" I am SO glad that you got to go because I know you LOVE him. I will have to check him out sometime. We need to do lunch soon :)