Tuesday, July 22, 2008

John Mayer





It's funny, you buy tickets 6 months in advanced to see someone you really like. Then when the day gets closer you forget that you have tickets. John Mayer was awesome! Different than Jonny Lang, but good different. The guy can play guitar, I know, Duh. I mean what else can you say... And his band was great. We had great seats. Not to close and not to far back. Tyler and Angela had seats on the lawn and we met up with them before the show.

Side note:
For all you concert goers. Have you ever been asked to sit down during the show? The people behind us asked us if we would "consider" sitting down... We had to laugh. No, really we did. My answer... No, I hadn't considered that. In fact, I have never considered that at a concert! We didn't let it affect the show.

The concert was great! And to the people that sat behind us. Sorry, by sitting down the entire time you missed a great concert.


His Set:
Belief
Vultures
Crossroads
(Eric Clapton cover)
Daughters '74
Neon
Free Falling (Tom Petty cover)
Another You
Stitched Up
Waiting on the World to Change
Ain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do
Good Love is On the Way
No Such Thing
Gravity
Say

Encore
My Sweet Lord (Goerge Harrison cover)
Bigger Than My Body

5 comments:

nataliejustin said...

Looks like fun!! Millissa you are silly!!

MELANIE said...

Garrit - PLEASE post video of Millissa singing. We will owe you big time!

Carolyn Hansen said...

Sounds like a blast! PS-Like the new header.

Brittany said...

Hey Matt and Elleigh were there too! I thought I would be able to go but I wasn't doing well still from my surgery so Matt took Elleigh. She thought it was the coolest thing in the world!! Who sits at a concert??

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.