Monday, October 20, 2008

Millissa got tagged

Favorite T.V. Shows
The Office
Heroes
• LOST
• Reba (don't judge me)
• Still Standing
• Will & Grace

Least Favorite T.V. Shows
• The View
• Anything on Animal Planet (grosses me out)
• I don't have any more. If I don't like it I turn it

Favorite Restaurants
Johnny Carinos
• Texas Roadhouse
• Goodwood
• Rocky Mountain Drive-In
• Brick Oven
• Chuck-A-Rama

Least Favorite Restaurants
Applebees
• KFC
• Arbys
• Red Robin
• Golden Coral
• Coneys

Things That Happened Yesterday

• Stayed in bed, because I was sick
• Took a bath, because I was sick
• Watched Heroes on my laptop, because I was sick
• Watched an episode of The Office, because I was sick
• Ate Saltine Crackers, because I was sick
• I was sick

Things I'm Looking Forward To
• Reading my new book for book club
• Going to dinner with Alli on Thursday
• Halloween
• Feeling better
• Having Thanksgiving dinner at my house
• Clean house

Things I am Not looking Forward to
• Having Thanksgiving Dinner at my house
• Cleaning my house
• Kids getting sick
• Driving in the snow
• Flying anytime soon
• Seeing my friends eat in their cars

Things I love about Fall
• Cooler Weather
• Leaves changing color
• Spending time with family
• Birthdays
• Being able to open your windows and air out your house
• No more Mink smell

Things I Hate about Fall
• Freezing in the morning and warm in the day
• Not knowing what to wear outside
• Having to wear shoes and socks
• Trying to find winter clothing
• that's it - I like fall

Things On My Wish List
• A magic fairy to clean my front room
• A lucky bracelet
• Be more active
• Not be afraid to talk to people
• My friends to stop eating in their cars
• More sex

Things I Don't Wish For

• Kids getting sick
• Migraines
• Kids and their messes
• A friend request on Facebook and be denied
• Stitches and Broken bones
• For my kids to get older and not like me

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I want you to know I think you are Hot! that is funny that you both want more sex....Just do it!

nataliejustin said...

Thats Funny! I am still waiting for those pictures you promised! and Reba?

Bristy said...

Are you sure it wasn't Garrit answering about the more sex!?!

Anonymous said...

It seems that if you got together and discussed the items on your "wish list", you could probably work something out and delete an item. Just a thought :)

MELANIE said...

When we were together the other day I was thinking, "I think that Millissa needs more sex.." hmmm. I was right on the money.

I am totally laughing out loud. And I might have snorted but I can't confirm it. You are never going to live that down! It's a good thing that it's so funny :)

Jen B. said...

It's good to know the Johnsons are still alive!!! I love your tag, very funny....I am confused by the more sex thing too??? Did you find a secret switch? and were is it???

. said...

As you know I am good at pushing buttons. You push enough and you are bound to find the right one.

Melanie, I heard you snort from Lehi...