Friday, October 24, 2008

My Trip To Pennsylvania

In September I had the chance to go to Pennsylvania with my mom for 7 days. My grandpa was from Butler and so that is were we started then we made our way to Hershey then on to Gettysburg then back to Pittsburgh. We were able to go with my moms cousins who's dads were all brothers so it was a great experience. Here are some pictures to tell about the trip. Thanks to Garrit for taking such good care of the girls. Thanks to my mom it was a once in a life time opportunity and I was glad I got to spend it with her. Thanks to all the other people that helped while I was gone it was very much appreciated.



the church that my grandpa attended in butler.




President Esinhowers house in Gettysburg.


Our tour guide John, who was like 85 and had 2 hearing aides but was awesome.


All of us at gettysburg.


The ducky tour in Pittsburg. This contraption went on land and water.
If you ever get the chance definitly do it.


Natalie this one is for you. It is way to spooky at night to actually do it.




The mosulim in Graceland Cemetary in New Castle. It was HUGE.

My mom and her cousins pointing at their grandpas grave.
There was no marker thats should explain the pointing.

3 comments:

nataliejustin said...

you totally should of done it! We are going to go back there and go! I am sorry but you are a pansy! but I still love you!

. said...

She is NOT going anywhere.

Carly Johnston said...

I am so glad you got to do that! Aunt Karen said it was a blast! Were they as funny as you guys??