Friday, October 10, 2008

Yea, I BLOG

I got tagged by Natalie Henderson. So here goes...

Favorite T.V. Shows

• The Office
• Heros
• Dirty Jobs
• LOST
• Anything Disney... hey I got kids.

Least Favorite T.V. Shows
• Oprah
• Desperate Housewives
• Oprah
• Sex and the City
• Oprah

Favorite Restaurants
• PF Changs
• The Italian Place

• Tucanos
• Panda Express
• J Dogs
• Any dive in any small town

Least Favorite Restaurants
• Red Lobster - Utah seafood, what?
• McDonalds
• Golden Coral
• Mimi's Cafe
• Spagetti Factory - Service...


Things That Happened Yesterday

I shot an 88 at Palisades Golf Course... a course I have never played. our team won lunch.

Parent teacher conference - Elle is a great kid. And has a great Principal.

Things I'm Looking Forward To
• The weekend
• Next seasons soccer
• Getting through winter
• End of the school term
• Pay Check

Things I am Not looking Forward to
• SNOW
• Being COLD
• Golf Season is over
• Wearing pants instead of short to work
• Christmas shopping
• Having an 11 yr old girl!!!!

Things I love about Fall
• Cool weather
• Changing leaves
• Summer (work load) is over
• Thanksgiving
• Seeing family that I don't get to see often

Things I Hate about Fall
• Dead Leaves
• Cold Wind
• Cold mornings
• Gas bills
• Early fall Sucks

Things On My Wish List
• A class that listens
• Kids that listen
• Wife that listens
• Clients that listen
• More sex

Things I Don't Wish For

• Getting sick
• Kids getting sick
• Gaining weight
• Loosing hair - in wanted spots
• A bad President

I tag Millissa Johnson... Why, Because I can and I love her!

7 comments:

nataliejustin said...

That is awesome! you rule! Thanks for playing.

MELANIE said...

Garrit you totally rock! I can't wait to see Millissa's list. Make her do it.

Brooke said...

I love your wish list!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, yes! Your answers are soooo Garrit. Love em!

Bristy said...

So I take it you don't like Oprah!?!
p.s. I tagged you!
Bristy

Anonymous said...

I can definitely agree with the more sex!!

Jason

Shauna said...

My cousin is a stud! I loved the things you said they made me laugh